[Tkinter-discuss] Python 3.2 and binding Mousewheel on Mac

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Sun Apr 22 07:05:56 CEST 2012

In article
<CABaQFFEGEUPy2=p7iAM-RVpLgVVXTdHPQ6MN-MeCKLpoEvPsdg at mail.gmail.com>,
 "Michael O'Donnell" <michael.odonnell at uam.es> wrote:
> > Is this the problem you are seeing?
> > http://bugs.python.org/issue10731
> Yes, I was basically asking if in the year since that was reported,
> has any progress been made towards a proper fix.

It's best to ask on the bug tracker.  If there have been no updates to
an issue, chances are not that no one is working on it.

But I've looked into it and it does appear to be a bug in the Cocoa
Tcl/Tk 8.5.x implementation as suspected.  See the updates to Issue10731
for details.  I've opened Tk Toolkit bug 3520202 to report the problem.
If someone takes an interest in it there, a fix could appear in a future
release of the ActiveState Tcl/Tk 8.5 for OS X.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3520202&group_id=12997&a
tid=112997

--
 Ned Deily,