[Tkinter-discuss] General Tkinter Assistance Module
lionkimbro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:22:54 CET 2012
Has anybody written a general tkinter assistance module?
I'm thinking of a module that:
* supplies functions/tools to examine the widget hierarchy from the shell
* pretty print information about widgets
* wraps event binding and implements a multiplexer, to work around the
* wraps idle binding and .after scheduling, so that you can review
bindings (like a task manager), see what's going on, pause/continue
(control) idle executions
* setup Tk & withdraw in 1 call
* return the full path for a widget
* standardize access to the text content of Text, Entry, etc.,.
* ... (and anything else that makes life with tkinter generally easier)
Has anyone created such a thing?
If no one has created one, is there a good reason for that?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tkinter-discuss