[Tkinter-discuss] [REQ] Tkinter programmer

Cameron Laird Cameron at phaseit.net
Fri Mar 2 14:09:20 CET 2012

On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 04:21:14AM -0800, fresher wrote:
			.
			.
			.
> Hello. I am looking for somebody who could help me to do some tasks with
> Tkinter python programming? for sure $$
			.
			.
			.
Several of us are in a position to help.  Please say a
few more words of description so we can judge what to
propose to you.  It's possible that your needs can be
met with a (free!) explanation or two through the
mailing list, OR you might want to engage one of us on
a long-term consulting agreement, OR there is a whole
range of possibilities between.