[Tkinter-discuss] window flashes rapidly

Lynn Oliver raycores at gmail.com
Wed May 2 09:06:34 CEST 2012

I'm not sure whether to describe this as a flicker or rapid flashing; probably what is happening is that the window is being redrawn continuously as fast as possible.  The visual effect is like a fast strobe.

I don't explicitly use any pack() methods at all, but I'll take a look and see if that's a possibility.

Lynn