[Tkinter-discuss] Which virtual event have I received ?

hamiljf john at hamilton.org.uk
Wed May 9 13:07:18 CEST 2012

I want to be able to process more than one event type in an event handler (I
know that there may be other ways of doing this, and I might well use them)
Now 'real' events are distinguished by event.type having a numeric value
listed all over the place, for example in
http://infohost.nmt.edu/tcc/help/pubs/tkinter/events.html new mexico tech
dox , and I think virtualevents are #35 (not in the list).  But how can I
tell which of two virtual events an event object represents: the virtual
event name doesn't seem to be anywhere around.  If there really isn't any
way, it would always be possible to write additional handler methods as an

Sent from the Python - tkinter-discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.