[Tkinter-discuss] [Tutor] displaying an image

Matthew Ngaha chigga101 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 20:10:35 CEST 2012

with no solution to my problem after 2 days of pulling my hair out:( i
realize that some libraries are best for the Python version they
support the most. Sadly most tkinter users use version 2 unlike me, so
im pretty much on my own as the solutions don't apply to me. Can
someone please recommend me a toolkit that is fully supported on
Python 3 and has a similar or easier learning curve to tkinter? thanks
for all the help and effort guys.