[Tkinter-discuss] Idle bug under MacOSX Maverick

Michael O'Donnell michael.odonnell at uam.es
Wed Oct 23 12:44:48 CEST 2013

Dear all,

  not sure this is the right place to send this, but
can't find an email list for Idle.

Installed OSX 10.9 (Maverick) this morning,
and then opened Idle (as packaged with
Python 3.4.0 alpha 4 from the python.org release).

I can do most everything, except when I click on
my code to change the insert pointer location, it doesn't
move from the old position.

Well, to make things worse, once in ten clicks
it will follow. Sometimes, especially when i click
beyond the last char on a line, the insert mark
disappears entirely.

Anyone seen anything similar? Anyone
run Idle under Maverick without this problem?

Mick