[Tkinter-discuss] Contribution to Tkinter's Documentation

adil gourinda rikudou__sennin at live.com
Sun Dec 17 13:49:38 EST 2017

Hi

Because the official Tkinter's documentation is not complete I have to learn Tcl/Tk language,learning a new language and translate its syntax take a great efforts. So to make things easier for Python's users ,I made this project "Tcl/Tk--|direct translation|-->Tkinter"(https://wiki.tcl.tk/49306) and as I said in my project's description: "My objective is to make a direct translation from Tcl/Tk to Tkinter...". The work is not yet complete but I want the Python's community to benefit from it and participate in its developpement(I can share with you the translation's rules, they are my inventions :-) )

Honestly I feel comfort in Tcl/Tk wiki except some limitations:
-to change the name of a page you can't do it directly you have to create new page with new title
-problem in indented text

And it was also an opportunity to discover "Tcl" language(It is not bad).

Thanks for your attention.
Gourinda Adil