[Tkinter-discuss] tcl/tk's syntax to python's syntax

adil gourinda rikudou__sennin at live.com
Wed Oct 25 19:30:13 EDT 2017

   Hy and sorry for my late response 😊
   Yes I agree, The translation of Tk pathName is problematic and I was prepared to hear something about this point 😏 but this is my best.  The pathname reflect in addition to the widget's name the hierarchy of the widget's parents, I think by knowing the difference between the Tk and python widget's hierarchy allow a better understanding of the Tk pathName.
Combining this image with the last one make thinks more clear.