[Tkinter-discuss] Contribution to Tkinter's Documentation

adil gourinda rikudou__sennin at live.com
Mon Jan 1 11:59:34 EST 2018

I)Installation's problem:
=======================
I don't know on which platform you are working on it, but:
-if you are working on windows, it is better to download python from their officiel website:
https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-364/
-if you are working on linux, Python is preinstalled by default on the majority of disributions.
II) Syntax's problem:
If the installation is well done, then the problem may be your code's example, share it so the community can help you.

I am a simple Tkinter's user like you