[Tkinter-discuss] Draw a table in Python 3.1

Lemar Hurtado lemartl2015 at nauta.cu
Wed Jan 17 23:31:54 EST 2018

I ran your code, and it works great, I have a similar one that works too, but I just need it to not only keep visible the header (first row) when scrolling Y, but to keep the first column visible when scrolling X. From my point of view is near to imposible cause the only way would be to (hypothetically) link the xview of the data and first column canvases to the self.scrollX as well as the y view of the data and the first row canvases to self.scrollY

Greetings from Havana

Enviado desde mi BLU Android Smartphone