[Tkinter-discuss] Anaconda

bob bob at greschke.com
Wed Jan 23 18:07:09 EST 2019

Haha! I have two late-2012 mini's, two mid-2012 MacBooks, a mid-2010 27" iMac, and two not new iPads that I can't type fast enough on to keep up with. Oh, and a Raspberry Pi in the mail. :)

I think this is an Anaconda thing. Other Tkinters on macOS seem to work fine, except, like I said, Apple's version (the one that comes with the OS). It has never been good. It looks like half-drowned Aqua, some Radiobutton groups don't behave, and it used to throw a fit over simple exit() commands.

Oh well, it's just a bunch of if-statements to fix it. It keeps you on your toes. :)