[Tkinter-discuss] Canvas() to Image() fonts

Bob Greschke bob at passcal.nmt.edu
Fri Jul 28 11:08:11 EDT 2023

Hi!

I'm plotting some stuff to a Canvas() (second-by-second signal-to-noise values for GPS satellites) and using something like

    PROGPropFont = Font(font = Entry()["font"])

in the program to get the font to use for text labels and stuff on the canvas.

I can't figure out how to get the same font for the an Image (so I can duplicate the Canvas and save it as a png, of course). Without specifying anything the text used on the image looks something like Courier.

Thanks!

Bob
A little program info is at www.greschke.com/passcal/software/gpsview.html