[Tracker-discuss] Proposal: Switch to roundup on August 23

Erik Forsberg forsberg at efod.se
Sat Aug 18 10:46:36 CEST 2007

Hash: SHA1

"Brett Cannon" <brett at python.org> writes:

> On 8/17/07, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
>> Since nobody else seems to be proposing a date, I will:
>> how about switching to the new tracker next week (Thursday)?
> Fine by me, although if we can't come to a decision before Monday I
> will want to hold off since I want to send an announcement out a least
> a couple of days out so people are not totally taken by surprise.

I feel the need to make sure
http://psf.upfronthosting.co.za/roundup/meta/issue129 is completely
solved before going into production. I've commited a patch and ran a
reindex on the bugs.python.org instance, but the results are not
completely satisfying. Currently doing a new re-import (locally, on my
development machine).

Hopefully, I'll be able to fix this bug before monday, but if not, we
might have to wait another week. 

- -- 
Erik Forsberg                 http://efod.se
GPG/PGP Key: 1024D/0BAC89D9
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.8+ <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>


More information about the Tracker-discuss mailing list