[Tracker-discuss] Proposal: Switch to roundup on August 23

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Sat Aug 18 20:33:50 CEST 2007

On 8/18/07, Erik Forsberg <forsberg at efod.se> wrote:
> Hash: SHA1
> "Brett Cannon" <brett at python.org> writes:
> > On 8/17/07, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> >> Since nobody else seems to be proposing a date, I will:
> >> how about switching to the new tracker next week (Thursday)?
> >>
> >
> > Fine by me, although if we can't come to a decision before Monday I
> > will want to hold off since I want to send an announcement out a least
> > a couple of days out so people are not totally taken by surprise.
> I feel the need to make sure
> http://psf.upfronthosting.co.za/roundup/meta/issue129 is completely
> solved before going into production. I've commited a patch and ran a
> reindex on the bugs.python.org instance, but the results are not
> completely satisfying. Currently doing a new re-import (locally, on my
> development machine).
> Hopefully, I'll be able to fix this bug before monday, but if not, we
> might have to wait another week.

Fine by me and this would be a good thing to have on launch.


More information about the Tracker-discuss mailing list