[Tracker-discuss] [issue44] Set up python-dev tracker
"Martin v. Löwis"
martin at v.loewis.de
Mon Jan 15 09:26:55 CET 2007
Erik Forsberg schrieb:
> * Can an old user (with sourceforge mail address) recover password?
I've confirmed that this is possible. The procedure I used requires
two email roundtrips:
1. Follow "Lost your login?"
2. Fill in "Username:" field (second form) with SF id, hit
"Request password reset"
3. After reception of email 1 (Confirm reset of password
for Tracker), follow the link in this email. Do not
put any data into the form on that page.
4. After reception of email 2 (Password reset for Tracker)
login with the password mentioned in the email
5. In "Your Details", change password to something easier
I then also changed my email address in the tracker.
When announcing this to python-dev, I recommend to
include the procedure above.
More information about the Tracker-discuss