[Tracker-discuss] [issue390] NOSY can't be changed when an username has an space on it / usernames with spaces!
Jesús Cea Avión
metatracker at psf.upfronthosting.co.za
Fri Apr 8 03:25:52 CEST 2011
Jesús Cea Avión <jcea at jcea.es> added the comment:
OK. Reproductible case:
1. I went to http://bugs.python.org/issue6715
2. I deleted my self from the nosy list.
4. Go to http://bugs.python.org/issue6715 again.
5. Add myself to the NOSY list using the "+" button.
I get this error message: "property nosy: 'ChristopheSimonis' is not a user.".
Note that there is no spaces in the username reported in the error.
7. Go again http://bugs.python.org/issue6715
8. Add myself to the nosy list using the "+" button.
10. Add the space back, by hand.
PSF Meta Tracker <metatracker at psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
More information about the Tracker-discuss