[triangle-zpug] Last Night's Meeting

Mike Revoir mrevoir at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:24:03 CEST 2007

Chris Church's talk on ctypes last night was excellent. Thanks, Chris! I
feel like I could put ctypes into use fairly quickly after seeing your demo.
For those of you that missed it, Chris will be making it available at
http://trizpug.ninemoreminutes.com/.

As a reminder, we've got 3 upcoming Plone boot camps coming our way courtesy
of Joel Burton and Plone Bootcamps. July 30 - Aug 3 will be the original
Plone Developer Bootcamp we've come to know and love. This bootcamp will be
followed by Joel's Advanced Bootcamp on Aug 6 - Aug 9. The following day,
Aug 10, Joel will teach his Intro to Plone course suitable for managers and
content editors. Information and registration for these bootcamps can be
found at http://plonebootcamps.com/courses.

Have a nice day!

Mike