[triangle-zpug] getting Plone up & running on Ubuntu

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 19:30:20 CEST 2007

ok - on a vanilla rebuild of Plone 2.5.3, when trying to load
http://zope.server:8080/Plone (or /plone or on port 8081)

Site Error

*Resource not found*
Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.

Check the URL and try again.

*Resource:* Examples GET

Troubleshooting Suggestions

   - The URL may be incorrect.
   - The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
   - A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
   error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error
log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.