[triangle-zpug] Short Term Python Contract Job Opportunity

Brian Bell brian at facilitydude.com
Wed Aug 22 18:46:51 CEST 2007

Hi Folks!
I'm actually a TriPUGer, just living in the TriZPUG's world :)

I'm in need of some contract labor for short term python development.

You would need to be familiar with

   - linux
   - web services - specifically XML-RPC
   - python daemonizing (i.e. to handle RPC requests)
   - manipulating XML in python
   - firewalls (don't have to be an expert, but understanding the basics
   of iptables would great)

If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be... please let me know.
Send a resume if you've got it and/or a brief description of what you're
doing; some examples of your work, etc.

Thanks,
Brian

--