[triangle-zpug] plone 3.0 and calendars

Dimauro, Frank FDimauro at unch.unc.edu
Thu Aug 23 18:54:00 CEST 2007

Does Plone 3.0 come with event calendaring OOB? Or will we need to add a
product like Plone4Artists Calendar (which is not yet Plone 3.0
supported...btw)
http://plone.org/products/plone4artistscalendar

It looks like CalendarX which we have been using since 2.0.5 is not
compatible with Plone v3.0.
Frank

Message: 1