[triangle-zpug] Meeting tomorrow: Jython

Frank Wierzbicki fwierzbicki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 18:05:49 CEST 2007

 On 8/27/07, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:
> Don't forget, we have a very interesting meeting planned for tomorrow:
>
> http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/aug-07-mtg
> http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/unc-logistics
>
> Frank Wierzbicki, who has almost singlehanded revived Jython and made it
> a contemporary implementation
Thanks for the kind words, Chris, but I feel compelled to emphasize
that, although there where times in the last three or so years that
*felt* single-handed -- there where quite a number of contributors to
Jython 2.2 -- both before I started and after.  In fact, the thing
that I am most proud of is the thriving set of core developers that
have emerged during my tenure as lead maintainer.

-Frank