[triangle-zpug] Camp 5 registrations

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Feb 6 01:09:46 CET 2007

If you are planning on going to Camp 5, you can help TriZPUG by
registering early:

http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/camp5

If you are a TriZPUG, you can save $100 by using the TriZPUG discount
code and registering early. If you wait, your savings are less.

We need a minimum number of registrations in order to place a bulk
discount Camp 5 textbook order with the publisher. Help us reach that
threshold. Camp 5 comes with a copy of the instructor's brand new second
edition hardcover Zope 3 book, a $60 value. So you actually save $160 by
registering now.

By registering now and helping us place our textbook order earlier, you
are also helping other campers get their textbooks earlier before Camp 5
starts.

Thanks, and you'll be glad you did.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323