[triangle-zpug] Last night's meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Jan 26 20:03:00 CET 2007

Chris Calloway wrote:
> Sorry About Dresden and The Nein have been added to our BBQ Sprint rock
> festival. Sorry About Dresden are lining up one more act for the bill. I
> can't say who until there is a confirmation.

I'm excited because the third band on the bill I can now saw was my
first choice, Maple Stave:

http://maplestave.com/

If you want a preview, Maple Stave are playing Feb 12 at the Cradle,
opening for my favorite band in the whole world, Deerhoof.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323