[triangle-zpug] here/browserDefault error

Dimauro, Frank FDimauro at unch.unc.edu
Thu Jun 14 17:23:24 CEST 2007

Anybody out there ever experienced this error?

We recently upgraded our  staging server to Plone 2.5.1 and we are
getting an error when we navigate to a 'Webfolder' object (customized
folder object) which does not contain a default object named
'index_html'. Webfolders with default named objects are fine.
error AttributeError:Failed to get a default page or view_action for
<bound method Webfolder.absolute_url of <Webfolder at
/unch/site/newsroom/news/2004>>

I noticed  something in the traceback on the 'folder_contents.pt' that
is now causing this to fail. Something about 'here/browserDefault'...

file:UNCHSkins/skins/unch_override/folder_contents.pt
   - Line 170, Column 19
   - Expression: standard:'here/browserDefault'\

Any clues appreciated...

Frank DiMauro
Information Services Division
UNC Health Care System
321 Meadowmont Village Circle, 2nd Floor
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
919-966-7988 (Tel)
919-966-2110 (Fax)