[triangle-zpug] browserDefault error

Dimauro, Frank FDimauro at unch.unc.edu
Mon Jun 18 16:27:50 CEST 2007

Walt went ahead and ran a script that inserts a default file in every
webfolder w/o a <index_html> file. That seems to take care of the
attribute error we kept getting with such webfolders since the upgrade
to plone 2.5.2...still not sure why it kept doing this so this is
essentially a hack. Jim, thanks for your advice. Always appreciate
counsel.

Frank DiMauro

Message: 2