[triangle-zpug] Jython talk?

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Sat Jun 23 15:12:10 CEST 2007

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 02:55:12PM -0400, Frank Wierzbicki wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently joined this list and I thought I'd introduce myself.  My
> name is Frank Wierzbicki, and I am the current lead maintainer of
> Jython (http://www.jython.org) and was wondering if there is enough
> local interest for me to speak on Jython for trizpug?

I am interested in a Jython talk, and am willing to contribute my own
experiences using Jython at SAS. Also, WebSphere configration using Jython
is in my near future.

I haven't been able to attend any TriZPUG meetings for a while, but I am
able to attend the one being held the 4th Tuesday of this month -- provided
we are actually having a meeting this month! I haven't seen anything on the
TriZPUG website about a June meeting.

David H

--
David Handy