[triangle-zpug] travel plans

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Mar 6 03:16:41 CET 2007

On Mar 5, 2007, at 8:59 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> There are groups of people coming in Friday so far at these times:

Forget to say, I'll be out at the airport at 1:40/1:42 to pick up
Aaron and Philipp and at 6:14/6:24 to pick up Whit, Mikel, and Nando.

Aaron, I'll pick you up first at 1:40 to give Philipp time to get
through customs.

Whit, I'll pick you up first at 6:14 to give Mikel and Nando time to
get through customs.

If your plane is late, call me at my cell phone listed on the
signature of this email. If you are going through customs, please
note that cell phone usage is not allowed in the customs area and you
will need to call from when your plane hits the gate before you get
to customs.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall cell: (919) 599-3530