[triangle-zpug] Camp 5 parking

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Mar 7 20:40:48 CET 2007

We badly need a volunteer to research comprehensive parking information
for Camp 5.

This would answer frequent questions like:

1) Where can I park for free?
2) Where can I park on weekends or at night that I can't park during the
week or during the day?
3) How far is this parking from the classroom?
4) How much does this parking cost?
5) Where is a map with this parking.

And on and on.

This is precipicated by the fact that Swain lot appears closed to
visitors during weekday hours due to the construction beside Hanes Art
Center.

The Dogwood Deck at the hospital at $6/day may be the best option.

We need something written up for trizpug.org and the Camp 5 wiki on
OpenPlans.org.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323