[triangle-zpug] Enfold Systems

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Mar 7 21:21:44 CET 2007

I want you to know about one of our Camp 5 sponsors and good friends,
Enfold Systems.

Enfold is the Houston-based company of Alan Runyan, co-inventor of
Plone. Enfold employs some of the best Python programmers in the world
like Mark Hammond, author of the Win32 extension modules for Python and
O'Reilly's book on Win32 with Python.

Enfold is seeking developers and asked that you know about it:

http://www.enfoldsystems.com/About/Careers

I can't imagine a better bunch of people to work with than the Enfold
gang. Please check them out.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323