[triangle-zpug] Enfold Systems

Chris Church flyingfred0+trizpug at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:22:44 CET 2007

Python on Vista works great for me, but it didn't install right the
first time.  I had to right-click the installer and use the "Run as
Administrator" option, even though I am already an "Administrator".
Stupid Vista and it's User Account Control.......

--
Chris Church
flyingfred0 at gmail.com

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
(Benjamin Franklin)