[triangle-zpug] Camp 5 Reimbursements

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Mar 27 17:06:52 CEST 2007

Volunteers,

Thank you for such an amazing great job. I think we can say we have a
huge success on our hands. Our guests were very impressed and happy
about all the care and handling they received. The community at large is
also buzzing about what you accomplished. Please accept my
congratulations and gratitude as well.

Now, I suspect some of you have considerable out of pocket expenses on
behalf of Camp 5 for which I have yet to see the amounts. If I were you,
I'd be concerned about getting reimbursed. So if you would please,
please, please, at your earliest convenience send your receipts to:

Chris Calloway
101-A Milton Dr
Carrboro, NC 27510

then I can get you paid very quickly. Please include either an address
for sending you a check or a registered Paypal email address.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323