[triangle-zpug] linky links

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue May 1 17:14:26 CEST 2007

This is an eight page PDF Python "cheat sheet." CC license. Nothing that
isn't in the official docs. Just a quickie at a glance reminder:

A Python 101 page. MIT license. Covers a few things not in PyCamp:

A Python 202 page. Covers a few things that *were* covered in PyCamp
(regex, parsing, quickie unittest):

Anyway, in the 201 there is a short piece on C extensions, SWIG, and
PyRex. Since we had a PyRex demo at UNC last fall and a ctypes
presentation this past month, I think I see C extensions and SWIG
presentations in our future. If that's your thing, speak up. :)

Especially you, Kurt. :)

Chris Calloway
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323