[triangle-zpug] [Fwd: [Baypiggies] Bittorrent is looking for python talent.]

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri May 11 18:14:15 CEST 2007

Python job below if you don't mind working in the Bay Area for a company
with huge potential for legal problems.

If you are interested, write me for a long list of Python jobs with
Dreamworks in Hollywood. They are looking really hard. It's your basic
production pipeline with Blender and Maya kind of work.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323

Date: 	Thu, 10 May 2007 11:35:48 -0700
From: 	Mark Gentry <mark.gentry at gmail.com>

BitTorrent Inc. is a hot startup with millions of users, tons of media
attention, and plenty of funding. We're located in downtown San
Francisco, right next to all forms of public transportation. BitTorrent
is the global standard for delivering high-quality files over the
Internet. With an installed base of over 150 million clients worldwide,
BitTorrent technology has turned conventional distribution economics on
its head. The more popular a large video, audio or software file, the
faster and cheaper it can be transferred with BitTorrent. The result is
a better digital entertainment experience for everyone. We have
difficult challenging problems to solve and are looking for people who
are either python experts or are experts with other languages and have
discovered python.
We have a very democratic hiring processes we don't care about schools
and grades. We care about native ability and passion.  Solve the
challenge below and send us your resume and we will take a look. Use
python to solve the problem.

What is the exponent of the largest power of two whose base seven
representation doesn't contain three zeros in a row?

Send response to jobs at bittorrent.com <mailto:jobs at bittorrent.com>

--
Mark Gentry