[triangle-zpug] Plone Jam #1: wanted more Jammers, but we did fine

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Thu Nov 8 19:13:33 CET 2007

Hi all,

For Plone Jam #1, Chris Calloway and Rob Lineberger showed up, at TOT
Marketing in Morrisville.  Jim Allman and I hosted.

() Rob demo'd some workflow-designing and models, for his new
   DVDVerdict.com and new Plone-UML-modeling Plone sites.  He's a Busy Man(TM).

   Rob wants everyone involved who's interested, on the new Plone-
   UML-modeling site.  Sorry, I forget what the new domain-name is :(

() Chris was active on the #trizpug IRC chat.

() I helped Rob get his notebook-wireless working, for Ubu Linux - he's
   now quite happy

() I demo'd some more Python debugging stuff, in Wing3.0

() Jim showed us some slick CSS &gfx styling tricks, while working
   directly on Rob's Plone-UML-modeling site.

() Rob and I talked about "refactoring" / redesigning his UML & Plone
   code (& subsetting), for his UNC Medical LIMS plone site.

   The idea would be to release this "example" UML & Plone code, for
   the upcoming Plone-UML-modeling site.  I am sure we would be happy
   to have more participants in this nascent project.

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laboratory_Information_Management_System

If you weren't there, you missed it - too bad!  Plone Jam #2 is next
week!

  http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/plonejams/2007-11-15

thank you,
----mark