[triangle-zpug] report on 10/23 TriZPUG.org meeting, hosted at Duke U.

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Thu Oct 25 22:28:27 CEST 2007

Chris Calloway writes:

 > Mark R. Biggers wrote:
 > > () Jim Allman and I demonstrated http://RumorByLG.com .
 > You know, if you guys had demo'd this as a case study at PloneCon, you
 > would have been the winners hands down.

Wow, neat.  We thought this was pretty straightforward stuff - once you
Clouseau'ed to get the method-calls to "pull off" vocabulary data, from the
(PFG) pull-down widget-objects.

 > As it was, Denis Mishunov from Ukraine was the winner with this:
 > http://www.webcouturier.com/
 > Please register rumorbylg as a case study over at plone.net.

OK, will do.

 > May I ask who did the graphics in the Flash? JimA?

Jim did the cool comm/validation, Flash <<==>> Plone, and the Flash-form
work.  Our master designer, Marc Russo, did most of the Flash gfx,
animations, choreography, consulting with Jim on nits.  LG is well pleased.

thank you,