[triangle-zpug] Plone Jams

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Sat Oct 27 15:02:37 CEST 2007

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 11:05:07AM -0400, Chris Calloway wrote:
> So bring your Lisa Simpson saxophone.
ROFL!

> David, are you saying you'd like TriZPUG regular meetings back on
> Wednesdays? Your opinion counts as much as anybody's here as you were
> the one who requested the move to Tuesdays. :)
Actually, yeah, if TriZPUG were back on Wednesday's I'd be able to come...
but I wasn't going to bring it up, just for that reason, that I'd already
instigated one schedule change on my behalf.

The conflict is my boys' scout night. And about once a year it changes
schedule.

If you have Plone Jams on one week night, and TriZPUG meetings on another,
then chances are at least one of them won't conflict with something. Or
alternating is Ok, worst case 50% of meetings would hit a conflict in my
schedule, which is better than 100%...

--
David Handy
Computer Programming is Fun!