[triangle-zpug] Plone Jams

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Oct 29 18:15:05 CET 2007

Wow. Lots of feedback.

So no night is good for everybody.

So that makes Mike's suggestion to meet on different nights well taken.

And Mark has a good offer to meet at a more central location.

With that, I suggest we leave it to Mark and Mike to divvy up first
Wednesday (Mark) and third Thursday (Mike). Would you guys want post
your Plone Jam dates and locations on trizpug.org? First Wednesday is soon.

I'm going to work some more on getting Agendaless to come here for that
Repoze talk during a regular or special meeting. The Zope podcast just
put out last week is about taking Repoze to the user groups. ChrisM is
doing a Repoze talk at ZPUGDC this week, I think. Whit said on IRC if we
have one here that he would like to come in from Tennessee for it.

Is anybody here using virtualenv and zc.buildout? Not asking for help.
Asking for my information and planning.

BTW, here's something some of you might want to read:

http://www.muthukadan.net/docs/zca.html

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323