[triangle-zpug] Plone Jams

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Mon Oct 29 19:23:39 CET 2007

I used the plone buildout at the BBQ sprint, but haven't used buildout
for anything since. I am planning to work it into my dev cycle in the
future though. I sat in on a demo that Whit did of workingenv (I
remember him calling it that, not sure about the workingenv/virtualenv
difference), but have never used it. I use VMs to segment my python
environments right now.

JJ