[triangle-zpug] Plone Jams

Mike Revoir mrevoir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:59:44 CET 2007

On 10/29/07, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:

> With that, I suggest we leave it to Mark and Mike to divvy up first
> Wednesday (Mark) and third Thursday (Mike). Would you guys want post
> your Plone Jam dates and locations on trizpug.org? First Wednesday is
> soon.

I've scheduled our second Plone Jam on Nov 15th at Hock Plaza --
http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/plonejams/2007-11-15. This is a different
building that where we've been meeting for our TriZPUG meetings, but its
about two blocks away on Erwin Rd next to the BP (or at least I think its a
BP) and next to the VA. We'll have a typical conference room with a
projector and wireless access.

I'll update the logistics page (
http://trizpug.org/Members/mrevoir/hockplaza_logistics) with information on
how to get into the building shortly.