[triangle-zpug] FYI - mailman host is moving

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Sep 28 15:33:39 CEST 2007

Chris Calloway wrote:
> I'm going to apply to get us hosted on python.org.

Speaking of the email list, I did send a note to mailman at python.org as
advised by the PSF user group advocacy coordinator and haven't heard
squat back. I asked what the terms of use would be. I've heard that user
group email lists hosted on python.org don't actually have
administrative control of their own email lists. So I simply wanted to
know what the deal would be.

Running our own Mailman might be what we have to do. That would be both
interesting and unfortunate.

Mark Biggers, didn't we decide PostFix should be our mail server of choice?

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323