[triangle-zpug] Looking for ways to generate rich text format

Billy Saelim saelim at email.unc.edu
Tue Apr 1 02:38:25 CEST 2008

Hi Chris,

Thanks a lot!  I'll check out the links you provided.

It seems PyRTF does not follow the spec fully also, as far as I can tell
from the code... maybe that's really a problem of M$ and it sounds like
I should be thinking more about finding an alternative for RTF too :-)

Really appreciate your help.  Hope things go well!

Billy Saelim