[triangle-zpug] can't find font problem

Jim Allman jim at ibang.com
Tue Apr 1 04:05:54 CEST 2008

On Mar 31, 2008, at 8:19 AM, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
>> Typically, I put font files with my application.
>
> OK. good to know. I'd assumed there'd be a font directory
> under python path somewhere.

For what it's worth, Google code-search can also be an interesting
view into how other people are using a tool. Not that it's going to
show you best practices, necessarily, but the variety can be
interesting.

http://google.com/codesearch

I'm getting decent results by googling "python ImageFont.load"

   =jimA=

Jim Allman
Interrobang Digital Media
http://www.ibang.com/