[triangle-zpug] question about displaying the contents of a smart folder

Stephanie Thirolle stepht at duke.edu
Wed Apr 9 16:44:34 CEST 2008

Hi All,
I'm trying to create a page template that displays the contents of a
smart folder.  I've successfully displayed a standard folder with the
following code:

     tal:omit-tag="">

      <h1 tal:content="here/insider/greengrok/pretty_title_or_id">Blog
Posts</h1>
      <ul class="menu">
     tal:omit-tag="">
        <li><a href="#odd"
   title="Odd item description"
   tal:content="item/title_or_id"
   tal:attributes="href item/absolute_url;
                   title item/description">Item title</a></li>
      </ul>

Can anyone tell me how to adjust this for a smart folder?  I've found
suggestions about changing  'objectValues' to 'getFolderContents' but
that results in an attribute error for me.

I'm running Plone 2.5 and Zope 2.95 on a zeo configuration.

Thanks!!
Stephanie

--
Stephanie Thirolle