[triangle-zpug] PyCamp concurrent with Plone Boot Camp

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Apr 16 01:41:25 CEST 2008

As you know, we have two weeks of Plone Boot Camps scheduled this year:

http://trizpug.org/boot-camp/pbc4/

And about weekly I get asked when are we (TriZPUG) going to have PyCamp
again. (I get very tired just thinking about it.)

I haven't asked Joel Burton about this yet because I want to get your
feelings. But what would you think about having a PyCamp concurrent with
Plone Boot Camp? Either week? Which? Or both?

Basically, I can't find another time on the UNC calendar this year which
would permit it other than the same time as Plone Boot Camp.

Who would come to PyCamp? Would you? Have most of you who would go
already been and it's a spent idea?

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530