[triangle-zpug] 2008 New Orleans Plone Symposium

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Apr 28 16:32:02 CEST 2008

I'm forwarding the following from Enfold Systems:

Mark your calendars for June 2-6, 2008!

We are reaching out to inform you that the New Orleans
Plone Symposium, hosted by Enfold Systems, is being held
from June 2-6 this year.  We are expecting 100 - 125
persons at the event.

Detailed Schedule:
June 2-3: Plone Bootcamp training sessions
June 4-5: Symposium sessions
June 6: Follow-up Plone strategic planning workshop

Where: New Orleans, Louisiana, at the Astor Crowne Plaza

Highlights So Far:
  - The Plone Founders — Alan Runyan and Alexander Limi
  - Chris Rose — Pulitzer prize news correspondent keynoting
  - Nightly events for the community to gather and network
  - Lectures by core Plone software developers including
Joel Burton, Kapil Thangavelu, Chris McDonough,
Sidnei da Silva and many, many more...

For more information, please see:
http://plone.org/events/regional/nola08/

- REGISTER NOW! Hotel and registration discounts expire May 6th.

Hotel Reservations: You can book your hotel by calling the
Astor Crowne Plaza at:  Ph: +1  866-750-4202.  Remember to say
you are with the "Plone Symposium" to get the $139 USD rate
per night.

Register now for the SYMPOSIUM at:
http://plonesymposium.eventbrite.com/

Register now for the TRAINING at:
http://plonebootcamps.com/courses/nola-plone3

If you are interested in speaking at the symposium, please
contact Alan Runyan at alan at enfoldsystems.com.

If you are interested in sponsoring the symposium, please visit:
http://plone.org/events/regional/nola08/sponsorship

We look forward to seeing you there!

Enfold Systems, Inc.