[TriZPUG] August TriZPUG Meeting

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 04:20:34 CEST 2008

Mike Revoir wrote:
> Hello everyone. Our next meeting on the 28th is fast approaching --
> anyone up for a night of lightning talks? I'd be happy to give one on
> PolicyTestCase. Please come prepared to share or we'll have to...
> well, let's just say, please bring a talk with you. If you let me know
> I'd be happy to add you to the meeting description.

I am not 100% sure I can make it but if I can I will be happy to give a
presentation on the Python Pipelines project.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Python_Pipelines

--
Bob Gailer
Chapel Hill NC

When we take the time to be aware of our feelings and
needs we have more satisfying interatctions with others.

Nonviolent Communication provides tools for this awareness.

As a coach and trainer I can assist you in learning this process.

What is YOUR biggest relationship challenge?