[triangle-zpug] TurboGears2 Sprint

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Feb 6 18:08:32 CET 2008

For your awareness, the is a worldwide TG2 sprint on February 23
organized by the Front Range Pythoneers in Boulder, CO:

I think they are starting to do this monthly. If you're into this you
can also add other local locations. They had a lot of remote
participation in their TG2 sprint last month. In fact, I think most
of it was remote.

They are also into organizing Django sprints:

Chris Calloway
office: 332 Chapman Hall cell: (919) 599-3530