[triangle-zpug] report on *last* Plone Jam - 6 Feb 2008 at TOT in Morrisville

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Fri Feb 22 14:23:09 CET 2008

Well, shoot... thanks guys. :) Let me collect my code and write up some
unit tests this weekend and I'd be happy to share. I've gotta double
check that the changes I made, especially to the generators, haven't
stepped on the toes of anything that's being worked on in SVN trunk. I
took a look a few weeks ago and all was well but some changes have been
made since.

Stay tuned.

In other news, I may be moving away from model-driven development, in
favor of the "Martin Book" and ZopeSkel [1] :P Might be a good topic for
a lightning talk at the next meeting.

JJ

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/Things-we-need-to-do-to-ZopeSkel-td15580583s6741.html