[TriZPUG] [Fwd: [ploneconf2008-planning] Reminder: Session proposals due soon]

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Jul 11 15:42:36 CEST 2008

Plone Conference session proposals... get 'em in now. See below.

Also, register now for Plone Conference. The ZPUGDC organizers need to
meet their minimum registration milestone deadlines. We are the closest
sister ZPUG to them and need to do our part to help. See below

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530